December 28, 2002

Holy fuckin' Chroist

Well, for those of you who didn't know - my sister ran away from home a few days ago. Tonight, I had an odd thought - what about (enter freinds name)? Her parents are known for harbouring run aways. So, I pull into their driveway and BAM! There's my sister in their living room. I didn't even have to go in - I saw her from the road. and she saw me.

So, I knock on the door. No answer. So, I pound on the door. No answer. So, I get in anyway. BAM! I commited a crime.

Then, there's the yelling match. Then, the freind's parents say, "Okay, you can take Amber and (insert freind she ran away with's name here) with you." and then helped them ESCAPE out the back. What the fuck is that?!? So, my dad is called. They call the cops on my dad for assault, when he's not even there yet. I call (insert name of freind who ran away with sister)'s Mom and tell her what's up. Dad tells them, as their being taped by a 911 operator, that if Amber or (insert that same old friend) set foot in their house, they are committing the felony of harbouring a runaway as well as aiding a minor in a crime - as one of the runaways has a "youth at risk" order/arrest warrent out on her. Dad leaves, I go to the front of the neighborhood to wait for said other mother. She drives back though the neighborhood sans headlights and sees my sister and her daughter though the same window and calls 911. She calls me and my dad, we go over there. The cop won't go get them out because they claim they're afriad to go home ( I would be too at that point! ). My dad says to the cop "Either me or her are leaving here in a cop car tonight." Cop takes that as a threat, calls for back-up, claiming my Dad is assaulting him. Back-up arrives, goes in and gets both girls. As they get in the car, (insert harbour-ers names) tell the cops I don't have a liscence. I do. They say they're gonna smack me with breaking and entering - I'd already talked to the cop and told him what happened, he's cool with it. Dad is talked to for assaulting the officer, but they're all in all cool with that to. (Other runaway's mother) gets a case number, and the harbour-ers are hit with -

1)Aiding a minor in committing a crime - felony
2)Harbouring a runaway x2 - felony
3)Concealing the whereabouts of a runaway x2 - ?
4)and, for refusing to remand Amber to my custody, custodial interference by a non-related party - felony

and the Hell of it is - they won't know tis till tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment