December 16, 2002

Life enjoys mocking me.
I found the car I desire - AN AUDI TT - sportscar, sweet.
oh. wait. today on the ride home this guy rides my ass - and Im like : FUCK YOU BUDDY! so I pull off to the right to let him speed by because I wasnt in a mood to deal with that shit - and what is he driving? An audi TT. ZOOM by he went, then got in front of me - " so he's going my way? " I thought to mysef, figuring it was a sportscar and he'd treat it like everyone treats sportscars - DRIVE IT SLOW AS FUCK. But no. not this guy. Him and I were zooming down 507 at seventy miles per hour before someone going SIXTY miles per hour went and got in his way. So whats he do? This sportscar driving audi TT man goes and passes the sixty-mile-per-hour car. It is EIGHT O CLOCK in the MORNING. The oncoming traffic is heavy. And you know what? He fuckin' pulls it off.

( drool )

In other news, the miata I tried to get from my mother's friends? Oh. yeah. They're selling it.
fuckers.

Also
- Jimmoi : posting pictures of animals has already been done by steve. you lose.
- Zacho : you enjoy buggery, you buggery enjoying baffoon.
- Anyone else : MORTAL KOMBAT DEADLY ALLIANCE IS FUN - eat shit and die.

and not to forget :
It seems that a lot of FUCKIN COMPUTER JERK-OFFS like to come by this site and then EMAIL ME because they're looking for a NEVERWINTER NIGHTS CD KEY GENERATOR - which took me FOREVER to find and they think that I am just going to HAND IT OVER TO THEM because they ask? >> politely - I should add. Well here is to you in the event you've come to this website looking for such :

FIND IT YOURSELF, ASS FUCK.
I DID THE WORK, YOU SHOULD TOO.
EAT A COCK.


yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment