December 09, 2002

It amazes me that this board is still up and running.
It amazes me that I still maintain TZA within my mentality and idealogy.

Life is amazing.
However, people are not.
People are boring. People are carbon-copies of eachother. People are uninteresting. People are slow.

I've tried to " come onto " three different women.
My attempts so far have been under the following program : " Jesse's sister thought I was hitting on her, so just do to the women what I did to her "
the real question arises : " Well what did I do to Jesse's sister? " - and I think to myself : I was nice to her?

Heh.

So I put dating on the backburner for now.
Im going to look into college.
and the more I think about it - the more moving out to Dennis' place ( I get my own room for 130 and get to live with his non-english speaking 28 year old brother ) - however that would leave my home-dawgs ( steve / zacho ... uh ... yeah ) out and dry in the event they ever consider me " living-with " material. Unfortunately neither of them have the supportive cash to be considerable options for me. Anywho.

Oh.
Here is something for you :


Good places to pick up girls :
1.
Sunday, Noon, Grocery Store
2.
Community College, Photography Class


There you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment