December 31, 2002

I'd just like to point out that I didnt edit bradbury's post.
some people enjoy putting [ edited ] on their posts and from time to time when they do - others actually " yell " or " get on my case " for doing that.
its agitating, really - being that the only instance I edit something is if, say - you're making a post about how people cannot spell worth a shit and you hate their guts and you just happen to type out : " Fukcers can burn in hell! " - i'd fix that.
or you're steven and you decide to type out a long and drawn out letter-per-heading post that fucks everything up.
or michael who cannot seem to use spaces in sentences and makes the board go horizontal.
or jimmoi who posts an image of a bird which alters the size of the board itself.
or - as bradbury beat me to it - when you mass-post something to the extent that it is " beyond necissary " - mind you, at those times I do leave a good bit of your work on the board - but i remove about three fourths of it.

As for bradbury's drunken semi-coherant-ness : be expecting the same from me, tonight - if I get onto Joe's computer at his house.
hee hee hee.
I throughouly plan to get " smashed " as the saying goes - being as i've been long over due for a good " lets forget shit " alcoholic driven frenzy.

Lets all follow bradbury's example ( well, not literally ) - and end this year with a . . .

B A N G


and hey zacho - you gettin' new-years-eve-road-head?
heh - and be sure to post what YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON TO DO : _________ THIS YEAR
and YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO DO : _________ IN 2003 -

I specifically remember than in 2001 Brice was the very first person to shit into a paper bag.
aint that somethin' ?

I dont know what I'll do tonight/morning - but i'll be sure to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment