July 08, 2002

You may find yourself wondering, at some point in your life, how much damage a 79 year old man could possibly do to the front of a new truck at less than miles per hour....

$937.85

Fucking shit.

...

While your average female may appear to not use logic, they do. Now, the logic used by the female of the species may be convoluted and, well, illogical, but it does nevertheless exist. They have their own unique way of warping little things into big things and twisting them around to make them appear, for that moment, the fault of the male.
Observations have led me to the conclusion that sometimes being single has some major benefits.

...

So it looks like we'll have three whole weeks of Zach-o ButtSex goodness. Bitchin. I even have one of those weeks off. Who knows, I may take more time off (unlikely, as I have already taken one week off this month).


I'd like to finish off with a

FU....


...


...

You thought I was going to use the "F" word a lot, didn't you?
Well you just have a dirty mind then, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment