July 01, 2002

Yes the text in IE 5.2 is very nice....


Ugh.

I like my truck.

Other people seem to as well.

That is, they like DOING SHIT TO IT.

I discovered another dent from this weekend. Fucking parking lots.

FUCK.


So far it looks like I'll be on the hook for around $1100 from the little pedestrian fuckup.

Now this.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.


So now my insurance company will be very pissed with me.

BUT


I received today, via US Mail, my next 6-month auto insurance renewal notice.
It was to expire at the end of July, but is automatically renewed. And paid via auto-deduct.

The best part is this: It was mailed the day of the incident.

I now have until the end of January to come up with some new insurance, because after the last few months, those fuckers are sure to drop me.

Heh. Hehe he heh. I'm really going to get back all that money I've paid them. One claim at a time.

I didn't go to work today. Called in disinterested. I will tomorrow as well. Wednesday is still up in the air.

I'd just like to end on this note:

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment