July 15, 2002

I hope I don't regret this.
Since Steve used this forum to talk about his depression and I really admired the hell out of him for doing so,
I will do the same thing with my problem.

I meant to go to this problem with one of my friends..
but girls react with horribly cliché responses that are sweet but really aren't helping the issue.
and the only 3 guys I can turn to: 1 seems to be "away" for the last several days & I couldn't bring myself to tell him
anyway, the 2nd will respond to it by saying: "wow! I've never known anyone with this problem before, what's
it like?", & finally the 3rd guy refuses to speak to me.

I'm dragging this along so.. when I was 10 or 11, I gave in to anorexia.
I've spent the last 7 years recovering from it, and relapsing into it.
Over the last couple weeks, I have noticed myself falling back into it.
I've chosen to work harder against it, and I'm about to collapse into exhaustion-- this is too much for me to handle.
Then, a week ago I realized my problem not only included anorexia but also bulemia.
Over the last half of the week, it's gone down hill.

I'm within the homestretch of weighing 100 lbs (which is the most realistic goal I could ever set).
and I've never weighed that much.. and I'm having extreme difficulty getting there.

Finally, this was never an issue about me wanting to be skinny. I've been a stick since I was little,
and I proudly announce my weight-gain. And oh ya, my parents have known since I was 10.
I'm not expecting anyone to respond.. this venting was for my own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment