July 23, 2002

Hello. I would like to introduce myself to you all with a story of love, passion, and frustration.

This is the story of a boy we'll call "JAC".
Jac only has eyes for his one true love - Compucare.
Sometimes, His girlfriend, who we'll call "JAB" tries to get his attention.
Jac doesn't pay attention.
He is too in love with Compucare.
Every morning, Jac gets off work and comes home to see Compucare.
Jab feels ignored and unloved.
Jac says, "Oh, Compucare! You are the only one who understands the complexities of my soul! You are the only one who really knows my pain!"
Jab continues to feel unloved.
Especially since James spends all his time with Compucare, and his ex.
He's obsessed with all of his ex's.
He's obsessed with his Compucare.

That's why none of his girlfriends ever get fucked.
Especially me.
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment