July 09, 2002

ah yes. the word FU - such a terrible word.

warcraft three owns your soul, by the way

also - the time has come for me to buy a " good " car.
being that my transmission-fucked Tza car is now ... well, void.

Reel big fish has a new cd out. on the cover it says : " much awaited release " or something to the same extent.
I agree - I was super hyped for the new RBF cd. so I got it today. I listened to it.
I had to listen to it again. you want to know why?
because it sucks.
its .... its ... MELLOW - almost like they went and " grew up "

it doesnt sound like they're up and jumping around and having a big party.
it almost sounds rehearsed in a sense.

and the cd isnt black like all the others.
its got a white-embossed clown on it.
what . the . fuck .

either someone vital to the functioning of the band being " awesome " died or left the band.

I wanted to rock out to some new RBF tunes.
instead ... arugh.
I will post more when I have more time to listen to it and analyse each song individually.
but at the moment - im terribly dissapointed,

I might buy a miata -
and Dennis ( a guy at work ) is going to buy car-paint so he can have Joe air-brush TZA onto my car.
Joe doesnt believe that I'd duct tape it to the side of my car, im almost tempted to.
but car-paint would be interesting.

-out

No comments:

Post a Comment