May 22, 2002

so I had to work a usual 12 hour shift today.
ran into jesse.
two new guys I was working with ask : " so thats your pal? "
I say " yeah "
they say " you referred him too, what happened to that other guy you referred? "
I say " he quit "
one of the new guys says : " quit? he was on the easy side. "
I say " I know "
They say " this one gonna make you look bad too? "
I say " I damn well hope not, and dont expect him to.
He's stubborn. People push'em around, he'll probably push back. "


and so it goes. I bought mechanical animals a bit ago ( I was thinking of golfish, in fact - i bought goldfish too )
its an ok album. something that definately grows on you tho. at first I didnt like it - but then when songs were stuck in my head, I enjoyed it much. anywho, im going to take a shower and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment