May 17, 2002

ok - so after looking at how everyone else's posts come out I have decided to give up my pagebreaks and hitting enter when Im suppose to - and instead, just throw out a whole clutter of text in one big row and it should come out all nice and blockish - not stringy like my posts usually are. So this will be one paragraph ...

and this will be another - so OST FUTURE BLUES just came in ( great stuff ) - and now Im searching to buy the DVD - it seems that I ( or michael under my name ) posted - and last night sometime I do not recall I'm guessing TARWYN called my cell phone being as that I called whom-ever it was back and then got some lady who I had woken up. I hope she gets in trouble. The silly thing is the dialogue. here it is as follows :

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
someone picks up the phone.

ME: ok, so who are you?
HER: ... who are you?
ME: well, you called me just a bit ago.
HER: no I did not.
( it is here that I kind of get irritated. I hit "dial back" on my phone, the god-damned call came from that house )
ME: Ok - then would there be anyone in your household who would have called me at this hour?
HER: Excuse me, that is kind of personal.
ME: Umm, well is there another phone in which someone else who could have called me in your home could call me from asides the one that your on?
HER: I dont think Im gonna ( blah blah blah - I wasnt listening to her )
ME: Ok. Um, well, sorry for waking you up in the event I did.
HER: Is this Michael?
ME: What?
HER: Is this Michael?
ME: Um . . . . . No.
HER: ( something that I forgot )


and that is that. some conversation. the person left a voicemail of just laughing. personally - I thought waking her mother up was much more fun than just leaving a voicemail. but moving on - my plastic cards should come in, and ive been talking to people at work about " setting up a poker game " - which will be mucho grande fun with work buddies. today was a chamberlain day - ALL DAY - 10200 SPEED - WITH TWO PEOPLE - so I dont know if I am going to make it to sharis tonight, merely because Im going to be damn sore to the extent that I dont want to bother with moving to get to my car. heh.

Jives out to Future Blues OST


also - ( jesse? ) considering buying the entire set of TRIGUN - but dont know if I should take the gamble on it. I put my neck out for cowboy bebop and was very much pleased - so what's your synopsis on trigun? I have a lot of reel big fish cds now - and im using this all as filler space to make it look like I have something important to say. You know what? I think I need a blow-job. We'll see what we can do about that.

oh.
and 1. I'd like to see jimmoi and napster go at a post war because 2. Im going to attack Jeff - merely because I know he's going to be coming up with something to try and get me, coming soon. That rat-eating bastard.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment