May 29, 2002

I'm completely aware of the "desert" on the other side of the mountains. But I live here.
The joke is still told on the East coast. My uncle called the other day and told it. Ya I know he's lame.
Kent smells, as does Mt Vernon area. :D It was the only thing I could come up to counteract the pollution argument.
And everyone who comes to visit me can only say one thing about Washington: this place smells.
I'm all for there being only spring and summer, and I'm not fond of Christmas trees.

It doesn't really make a difference whether I'm still in highschool. The difference is that I've only lived in Washington
for 5 years starting June 1.
I get targeted cuz I'm still in high school yet you tell me to move somewhere else. Bradbury, I can't
do both: I'm either in highschool or I run off to California.


You guys sit and bitch about Californians "stealing your energy" and "crowding your freeways", and whatever the hell
evil that Californians do. It's just right for someone who isn't paranoid about this shit to counteract.

You're saying my reasons to like California are superficial. That's laughable considering Cali is
the most superficial place on earth.

I'm just really sick of people going "how could anyone possibly like California?" yet I'm sitting here thinking "how could
anyone possibly like Washington?" We have different tastes-- end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment