May 30, 2002

oh yeah...the little shit IS graduating, huh....

for those of you who don't know--i hate my brother...

for those of you who have gotten to "know" him...don't trust him...he is a lying, deceitful, and disrespectful little ass-bitch, and i strongly warn you all not to trust him for anything...

sure he may seem funny and charming or whatever, but that's the manipulative part. if you only knew his views on women, parenting, life, fill in the blanks, you'd realize...

believe me, he has put my family and especially my mom through serious shit...

so just as a forwarning bonnie...i wouldn't believe everything that comes out of ass-master's mouth.
--or Larry's...oh my god...james and i both knew him back in the day, and believe me...he is a nuisance that i will squash in my free time.

anyway, just had to write that for now...

when is graduation, a weekend or weekday...i may go for it and drag james after all...be fun...we'll sit in the uppermost bleachers and talk and i'll pray that some sharpshooter takes out my brother--all in good fun mind you

siblings suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment