December 18, 2003

[Lazer Tag]

Hmmm, yeah, it does sound interesting in that way that actions movies sound interesting. And it has Kate Beckinsale... and she is hot. Not just hot, but HOT. Maybe it's the british accent. You know, that's the real reason we came to their rescue back during WWII.

And damnit, everyone is seeing Return of the King but me... you fucks. Oh well, I read the book anyway, so I know how it ends... it's not like Peter Jackson is gonna change it on me. It's not like I find out that Frodo decides to keep the ring, puts it on, and becomes Lex Luthor, in the most insane crossever ever.

Heh, i wonder would Tolkien would do if that ever happened to his story... i mean if he were alive.

Unless he is resurrected in that new movie starring Hugh Jackman... and the only way Hugh Jackman can save the day is poppin' out with his claws and ripping Tolkien a new one.

... stop giving me that look you bastards.

It's it interesting how I've actually begun posting more now that my laptop has decided to bite it. Bah. Not that it's completely dead. Rather, I just have a thousand dollar twenty gig hard drive. Oh well, that's what I get for not buying a laptop bag and just carryin' it around in my backpack that I've had for four years.

Oh and here's something interesting for those of you who don't watch the news... (strangely I've started doing that more often as well. I think something is seriously wrong with me.) Michael Jackson decided to become Islamic last night.

Which brings me to my great idea for December:
If I ever become super wealthy and famous, I'm going to do odd and erratic things. For example, I'll randomly change my name to various things like: Joe Kickass (yes I stole it from the Simpsons, but they aren't real so ha!), Reginald Winters, Luke Groundwalker, and "The Psychologist formerly known as Luke Groundwalker".

I will also begin dangling cats out of high-story windows... Cats are funnier to watch dangling than are children, at least in my opinion.

Because when you think about it, people are going to remember Michael Jackson far more for his behavior of late than his music, not that he wasn't good.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment