December 18, 2003

I am finally compelled to post - but post of what? As of late I've had nothing to say. I didn't even have a response to Bradbury's comment about my persona under the effects of intoxication. Mind you - I wasn't piss drunk / scratch that - all I can remember is popcorn, a nice waiterman, and doughnuts. Let's go on a side tangent shall we ( reguardless of the fact that I still haven't stated a specific direction for this )

A little something about my first time at a bar

Well you see the thing is I'd never been to a bar, and after my first beer bonging I was saying to myself " well it is a night of firsts " - and no, I don't mean I was thinking of anal sex because I've gone down that road long long ago - I'm talking about bars. We met up with Bradbury at sharis - the one that doesn't allow smoking, where everyone who we " use to know " worked there - but now they don't so the shitty food isn't worth the shitty service. I now frequent the Shari's which allows smoking - they have a tad bit more "somber" feeling to them at 3am on a wednesday, and the regular service there already "knows" me a little bit. In any event : So after the waitress sat us down in a booth where she had to REMOVE THE WOODEN WALL FROM ( when on the other side of the resturant there was clearly empty four-person booths ) - I turned to Bradbury and said : hay, you wanna just blow this place and goto a bar?

He was hesitant at first, but after awhile when nobody showed up on time were were out of there like a chocolate cake that grew legs and a mind finding itself in the center of a fat-woman's home on a friday night. We showed up and this guy whom all I remember about him was " nice " served us beers - and I've come to actually crave the taste of guiness now : so when jim-bo gets down here we're definately going to have some dark-ales. For some damn odd reason now everytime I smell second hand smoke I have an unsatiable urge for a White Russian / Caucasian. Man thems some good drinks, we'll have to have a shitpile of those too. Anywho I've gotten bored of my bar story now.


You dig my blockquote? Yeah I've been using them a lot as of late, damn you Jeff. I have decided that the reason that the board is seeing so much activity is because of Christmas. Everyone is in some god-awful holiday spirit and feel the need to communicate their happiness and joy to eachother. May I be the first to wish you all a terrible christmas, I mean it. I hope your presents are ones that you dont want, and if you do get what you want - that you forget to buy batteries and you cannot use them until some good time into the next year because every store you goto will have sold out of batteries. I hope the food you eat on christmas gives you some sort of rot-gut and you have to go to the hospital and they'll diagnose you with rot-gut cancer and say you'll only have until 2 months into the next year so you better hope some store gets some batteries. Then I hope you find yourself sexually impotent because of the rot-gut and unable to sexually perform because thats all that matters in the world is if you have sex or not. Thats right, thats what sort of holiday cheer I have for you.

And anyone who knows me knows that I'm all talk. That I'm a real nice guy. I forgive people easily and don't hold grudges. I give of my own freely ( unless it's bacon. Bacon is something else, mang ) - and when someone asks me for help, or well someone I know asks me for help, I am more than happy to ablige. There are those in the world who call me an asshole, that I do not know how to treat my friends, or that I am cold, emotionless and heartless. To these people I say you have no sense of humor, and that you deserve the fatuous bullshit filled lives you manifest onto yourselves. Those who get along with me are those who will find the humor in a man who survives three wars as a war veteran only to be run down by a sixteen year old in a van while he goes to check his mail. The sort to find humor in a young woman who loses her legs after a violent rape incident but little did the rapist know was that she had AIDS from being a prostitute, and prostitutes without legs make more money off of men with fetishes for paraplegic women : so who really got raped? The kind who will laugh at you when things are going bad for you, when you've lost all hope, and when you're having a really shitty day, but who'll help you get your mind off it all.

Shit I'm on another tangent.
Moving on.

...

Shit I've suddenly lost interest in writing anything.
One last bit - When Jimmoi comes down he's expressed interest in a paintball game.
I've talked to pinkos (and her current girlfriend ), jeff, bradbury, napster, michael, and aaron who all have showed interest in joining.

I plan to contact Mr. R, Drew, Mike Rigney, Justin/Breanna, jOe, Steven, Bonnie, and D.T. to see if they'd be interested.
Hopefully if anyone remembers " The target crew " members - see if they'd be interested as well.

meh. im going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment