December 25, 2003

I keep wanting to use X T Christmas in some context or another.
But I cannot for the life of me figure something out.

So I hear there is a rave in a warehouse in seattle,
called X T Christmas.

I don't know I got nothin.

edit:
zak p o w: same ol bullshit
Flayme Raven: different day?
zak p o w: days no longer make any sense to me.
Flayme Raven: ?
zak p o w: you going to go to the XTCHRISTMAS RAVE?
Flayme Raven: .....
Flayme Raven: ?
Flayme Raven: assuming you didn't just make that up
zak p o w: its a HO HO HOLIDAY rave man
Flayme Raven: it'd be a dead rave
Flayme Raven: with nobody there.
Flayme Raven: ....?
zak p o w: you going to the CHRISTMAS REEFER rave?
Flayme Raven: wtf is with you?
zak p o w: I heard there was going to be a COKED UP HAUNUKA rave but its fuckin' full of jews.
zak p o w: you goin to the ANGELDUST rave?
Flayme Raven: And James, there is not rave in Seattle tonight called XTChristmas.
Flayme Raven: there is one rave that anyone will even be at
Flayme Raven: and that rave won't even have a decent number of people
Flayme Raven: so shutup.
zak p o w: THChristmas rave?
Flayme Raven: Are you getting some sort of jollies out of this? If you were actually making funny jokes -- I'd laugh at them, but you're simply being....stupid.
zak p o w: I hear they're going to play SANDSTORM at he IRAQI rave.
zak p o w: celebration catching sadam and all that
Flayme Raven: See that was almost funny
zak p o w: I really need to work on my drug culture
Flayme Raven: yes you do.
Flayme Raven: since rave is not a part of drug culture.
Flayme Raven: anymore than 'rock concert'
Flayme Raven: or 'rap battle'
zak p o w: or 'smoke out' or 'shoot up'
zak p o w: or 'hot boxing'
Flayme Raven: ....
zak p o w: sorry wrong IM window
Flayme Raven: ?
zak p o w: I was considering the SECRET SPEED SANTA rave ( S^3 )
zak p o w: but I figured the HOLIDAY HEROIN bash rave would have a higher turnout.
zak p o w: I hear there will only be alcohol at the REDFACED REINDEER rave.
zak p o w: in the end I decided I will go to the " TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AND PUMP UP THE VOLUME SO WE CAN GET HIGH AND DANCE OUT OF THIS WORLD " rave.
zak p o w: but if there arent many people there I'll goto the FREEBASE THE SNOWMAN rave
zak p o w: I hear the UPPERS and DOWNERS they'll have will be colored green and red. aint that some holiday spirit.
zak p o w: oh shit - friend of mine just informed me of the ORNAMENTAL OVERDOSE rave.
zak p o w: the KETAMINE KHRISTMAS rave
Flayme Raven signed off at 11:22:59 AM.


I got him to warn me to 35%
best part of my whole damned holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment