December 29, 2003

[Graphics Galore]

Wow, I didn't really expect anybody to follow up on that whole badguy list, mostly cause I figured the board stopped getting readers. Now, I didn't actually think some of those belonged on my list, and some did. Koopa, nah, not really...

But who could deny the Joker? Seriously, the guy was fucked up, and if you were to go based on kill amounts alone, then he's up there. So is Darth Vader, whatever you all might think. Like was pointed out, he ran the Death Star! He was prepared over and over again to kill billions upon billions of people. Just because he was forgiven in the last five minutes of the movie, that doesn't mean anything. If anything, he should be given more credit, because he managed to avoid the Star Wars version of Hell after killing billions of people. The guy was an EVIL GENIUS.

Mr. Burns. I actually thought about him and the Predator, but in both cases, they seemed to switch between the bad guy and good guy roles. Predator in Predator I was an awesome badguy... but in Predator II he was more a "lethal enforcer". Mr. Burns was just greedy. I don't know if that counts in of itself.

And Hans Gruber. Okay, that guy rocked. Hands down he was awesome... definitely should have thought of him...

Of course, when you consider that I put together the post in five minutes on the spur of the moment after finishing a game of Mario Kart, I think I did okay.

That all being said... I had a bunch more to post, but I don't remember what it was.

OOOh yeah... so apparently one of three things possibly happened yesterday.

First, the backstory:

I went out to go to Target. I went out to get some shaver blades for my razor because I needed them. Yay, interesting. Then I bought trash bags because the house needed them. Then I pondered for awhile about buying a video game. I didn't. Then I pondered about buying a movie. I didn't. Then I went to Best Buy. I pondered the video game again. I didn't buy it. The movie. I ended up buying two: Chasing Amy and High Fidelity. I like them, what can I say.

Then I decided to go home. I go home. I unlock the door and go to my room. And what do my wondering eyes behold but 12 small red tinsel trees lining my room, and a larger 13th tree, red tinsel, above my bed. I think. I go to my roommate Ginny and talk to her. She says she didn't know about it, but that she saw a tall-ish blonde girl wearing a white snow-jacket with pink stripes walking around the house and in my room. She had blonde hair. She didn't get her name. Other roomates were then asked. Nobody knew anything. Some weren't home at the time, others locked away in their room. Result: I have 13 red tinsel trees in my room, the origins of which are still unknown to me.

So this leaves me to wonder... what is going on. And now to my three theories:

  • Theory Number 1: The Roommate Conspiracy: It is entirely possible that one or more of my roommates are lying about the whole red tree thing, and that they did it as some sort of Christmas-joke. I could see them doing that... or at the very least, I wouldn't put it past them. However, obviously by looking at the trees, someone had to buy them, first of all, and go through extra effort of setting them up to be placed around my room. Now this clashes with most of my roommates, who can be lazy and whom I couldn't see spending that much money on some random Christmas-joke... at least not without some good reason.

  • Theory Number 2: The Mistaken Room: Now it is also quite possible that my room was simply mistaken for someone else's room. Certainly it is possible because while each of us have friends, each of our friends may not know exactly which room belongs to which person. It is possible that my room was mistaken for Joe's (asian, some of you know him), or Allen's (asian, again, some of you might know him - mostly jimmy). However, despite the plausibility and likelihood of this possibility, it seems a little off because I have plenty of pictures of me in the room to make it seem like my room. From pictures of us all at paintball, to a couple of me or me and Kristen, it seems unlikely that someone would make that mistake.

  • Theory Number 3: Secret Admirer/Friend: Now this one seems very farfetched because it just seems farfetched. Coupled with a couple of other things. While I do know of a couple of girls that are a little tall with blonde hair, none I know have white snowjackets with pink. Only two girls even fit that general description, and one of them is in Europe right now. The other doesn't know where I live, and its not likely that she would do this. It's not likely to be Kristen, because she's not tall with blonde hair. She's short with red hair. Now, it could be that she or another friend had another friend do it, but again, it seems too farfetched to be in the realm of real possibility.

And there you have it my friends... my quandry. As you can tell I'm both puzzled, and very... very bored such as to have posted this. But hey, at least i didn't put disturbing images of andy and steve doing sexual naked things with each other like Bonnie and James apparently like to fantasize about. James I can understand because that eight year mark is fast approaching (I know, old joke, but c'mon, it fit for its purpose)... but Bonnie? Why would you think that?

I imagine it's because of serving in the army, doing whatever she does. Maybe it snaps the human mind more than the government is willing to admit. Maybe it's those anthrax vaccines that they were originallly forcing people to take. Maybe it inducing images of andy and steve naked and touching each other. I'll have to add that to the growing list of reasons not to enter the armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment