December 18, 2003

[How is eight tentacles really better than two arms?]

Hahahah, that was great Jimmy... really great. Where did you find that and do you know if it's true?

Ahhh... excellent.

So yeah, I'm officially done working at the one job that I'd been working at for the last two years. Wow... times flies and all that cliché stuff. I will say though that I did enjoy it, and you feel weird when you leave a job that you actually liked. I remember when I left Target I couldn't contain my glee. I mean, I was leaving Target. I was leaving Target and I was moving on up to UW.

Now it's different though. I'm out of UW and I'm leaving a job associated with UW. It's weird cause I've defined the last couple of years of my life as a college student. Now I'm not that anymore. Meh. Not that any of you bastards care. No... too busy to take time out of your box-makin' lives to care.

Especially you Michael Collins. EVERY STEP!

The cool thing is everyone threw me this going away party... felt weird being the only one under thirty there... potentially I think I was the only one under fourty... but hey, they were all cool, and they gave me a bunch of money as a Christmas gift. Weird when people do that. Not money per se... but when they get you something when you don't expect it.

I think I'm gonna start doing that... giving gifts to people who don't expect it. Instead of all you.

Yes... especially since all James got me one year was a weird Shark thing that when you pulled the string the shark came chomping up the string after a half-eaten man.

WTF was that?!

Hehehe, you guys are great. I still have that shark thing... how funny is that? That and the gay-transgendered Power Ranger. I can't find all of his helmet though... but i still got'em.

Hurry up and get back Jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment