October 15, 2003



now that I have your attention,
two things.

1. Some of you have graciously uploaded images already. And you didnt put them in the /images/ directory. Now, normally I wouldn't give less a shit - but when navigating through the site via an ftp program - after a couple of months if people do that, it is hectic to find a god damned thing. So please, dont upload files anymore - if I can figure out a way to make that not possible I most definately will do so.

" James you're an asshole!!!! " so you say - well here is my solution to your "but I enjoy uploading images for the boardmembers to look at!" - and I would say " get a tripod hosting account and upload images there! " - and you would reply with " DUDE TRIPOD DOESNT ALLOW OFF SITE IMAGES TO DISPLAY! " and then I'd say " well hey you could pay 5$ a month to get 50mb of hosting here! " - and then you would say " you know, thats a good idea. "

oOoooo.

In any event, to number 2.

They say you cannot kill a camry.
In fact, the tow-truck guy said he'd never towed a camry before.
Well...



you see that there? that there is where my gas cap should be. And it wasnt. Well, who would have known that a measly gas cap that always got in my way whenever I was refueling would fuck my car up pretty good. ( that and not putting oil or servicing it for a good 1-3 years. )


and off she goes!


bradbury even stopped by to check it out.

zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment