June 20, 2006

Chunk Beef Alert: Celebrity Scaredown

I have to say, by and large, I've seen some very scary things in my time. Especially living in Seattle. Not so much because it's a scary city... rather a very tame city... but because when you group a large number of people together, there are always those odd ones that slip out and make themselves prominent. And I'm not saying the cool odd ones. Or the entertaining odd ones (see James Collins. But the odd ones that make you question humanity and beg for a quick and timely death (painless optional).

Humanity has a way of doing that. Sometimes you are immensely proud of it, and sometimes you shudder at the thought of being linked genetically with it.

And that harrowing thought brings me to tonights...

Chunky Beef Alert!



HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahah...-gasp, gasp-... HAHAHAHAHahahahahaha


Wow. You know, for years I hated Britney Spears for making me want to gouge my ears out every time her voice came over the radio... and then I felt a little sorry for her because she married White Trash on Legs. Now... wow. Wow. I mean... wow.

I mean, it's probably hard to remember back in the day... but THIS:

WAS Britney Spears.

So... Wow. I guess all I can say is, I feel a weird sense of pity mixed with uncontrollable laughter.

And the scariest part... she hasn't changed her dress style since her younger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment