November 11, 2003

ok - so word is going around that jimmoi's small asian cock, and subsequently the body mass that is attatched to it, is coming ' back home ' ( ah haha ) on the twenty second. Now I briefly spoke with him about 'setting something up' but not only did he seem apathetic about doing something, but aprehensive. With that in mind I thought to myself " I wont plan anything without talking to him first " - but if any of you have noticed AIM as of late, that shit-sticker rarely comes online anymore, or he blocked me. that'd be pretty swank - but anywho, I got to thinking " You know what? Fuck that shit, I want to do something, its been awhile since I had a good time drinking with old pals " - that and DT came over and said : " Hey when are we going to " go camping " again? " - and I got to thinking to myself : " Fuckin shit, it is getting cold. " - and then I said to myself " well wait a minute, alcohol warms you from the inside " - and then I got to fantasizing about how glorious a campfire would be when its 1. freezing and 2. possibly snowing. Anywho.

He gets here on the 22nd. He leaves on the 13. I dont know if he has any plans - but here is something for all of you.

On November the twenty eighth - which is a friday : Im going to have gathered together some supplies and will head out to the good ol land of fort lewis, to our 'usual camping spot' and i'm going to set myself up a fuckin' tent. And Im going to stay there 1. drinking whisky 2. sitting next to a campfire 3. freezing my ass off and staying the night in a sleeping bag 4. eating some skillet grilled hamburgers 5. relaxing. And I'm going to be doing that for the whole weekend, until around 8pm on sunday, so if any of you are interested in joining me, give me a call on zee cell-o-phone or send a PM through zee AIM-o-tron. In the event you have work - thats in a good two weeks away ( and you might have gotten thanksgiving 'holiday weekend' as well ) -

anywho.

thats that.

No comments:

Post a Comment