November 29, 2003

I heard Poppa tell Mama, to let that boy boogie-woogie. 'Cause it's in him, and it's got to come out.

I hereby fucking proclaim tonight: "Best fucking Jimmoi-Day Ever."

Why? It was the remainder of the fucking group (three of us), and we went to a fucking bar and had drinks.

...

We were sitting in fucking Shari's, and it suddenly fucking occurred to me: What the fuck are the three of us all doing in Shari's with a bunch of fucking high school kids around. Three guys, 22 years old, in fucking Shari's at 11:30 on a fucking Friday. So I said "Fuck, let's get out of here." Actually, I think that Collins fucking suggested it first.

So we fucking went to a bar. Had some fucking drinks. Talked about fucking movies. Went to fucking Winchel's. Had fucking coffee.

"Do you have to use so many cuss words?"
"What the fuck you talkin' about?"
...

It would seem we've outgrown Shari's. At least that's the feeling I got. Maybe I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment