November 08, 2003

I linked to the site directly for a reason : more specifically just for bonnie.
Lemme quote the other bit that I was hoping some of you would have read :

Jessica: Army used me

Jessica Lynch has angrily accused the Pentagon of using her for propaganda. The 20-year-old private, portrayed as a female Rambo after she was captured by Iraqis during a blazing gun battle, then freed by American troops, told ABC there was no reason for her rescue from an Iraqi hospital to be filmed.

"They used me as a way to symbolize all this stuff," Lynch said in an interview with Diane Sawyer that airs Tuesday, Veterans Day.

"Yeah, it's wrong," Lynch said. "I don't know why they filmed it, or why they say the things" they said.

That footage of U.S. commandos wheeling a grimacing Lynch to a waiting chopper was among the most dramatic of the war - and helped cement her image as a female warrior.

But Lynch said the true heroes were the soldiers who saved her.

"They're the ones that came in to rescue me," she said. "I'm so thankful that they did what they did; they risked their lives. ... They are my heroes."

She also disputed the Pentagon's early version of her capture by Iraqis, which suggested she had heroically defended herself - going down only after firing all her ammo.


I dont understand your hatred for this woman, bonnie
( asides from the fact shes 1. a woman 2. has a vagina 3. will take your man, lolololol )

She specifically states that she doesn't believe she's all the hot shit she's made out to be, and seems pretty humble on the fact that at least she's alive and home - all the while trying to tell people to shut the fuck up about 'her being a hero' and in it's stead, attempting to shine the hero-light on those who saved her.

More specifically it doesn't change the fact she does anal.
hahah.

So she got used physically by the Iraqis
and then she got used socially by our government.

My kind of woman, we should hook up.

and lastly - what the fuck jimmoi?
the only thing I undestood from that was ( Number Number Acronym Acronym Number Number )

No comments:

Post a Comment