May 08, 2004

Yeah, I had forgotten Junior...

The last time I saw it though, I was still in middle school, and I wasn't really even paying attention to it.

I actually thought Eraser wasn't too bad, it wasn't great, but it wasn't too bad, so it didn't make the cut for me, either way. The Running Man... it wasn't extremely bad or good, so I couldn't decide, but I was considering it.

Terminator III made the list, just barely, for worst Arnold flicks because it was a Terminator movie, but lacked a certain Terminator quality that made the other Terminator's great. By a movie itself, it was actually pretty good for an action flick. It was certainly better than Collateral Damage, but with Collateral Damage, it wasn't supposed to be anything more than what it was. I had certain expectations for Terminator III that weren't completely fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment