May 18, 2004

First off...

Wow, what the hell happened to the whole blogger interface? It's all... different.

Oh well, no matter. Anyway, I'm just writing from work... I started yesterday, which was filled with a day long orientation. A DAY long! But otherwise it wasn't too bad.

They had donuts. Yummmm.... donuts.

Now I would be working, but both people I would be working for have the day off, which means I have the day off... so I thought I'd write a little something here, since I haven't had the time or chance to post in awhile.

But now I guess I will go and try to decide what sort of long term health plan I need to have.

Seriously. What happened to all of us when the biggest decision we had to make was whether or not to take James with us to the PX? Being told that you have to decide whether or not you want to have part of your paycheck sent to basic life insurance really, really makes you feel old. I'm only 23 damnit!

Oh well, I'll forget all about that when I get paid on the 4th.

1 comment:

  1. Son of a bitch, a comment system again!

    That sounds kinda strange, having your second day at a new job off. Bodes well, doesn't it?

    Hey, and it only gives my first name, so you see "-" instead of "- Bradbury -"

    ReplyDelete