October 03, 2004

Bonnie : that was my largest beef with the school system. I proclaimed and bitched and bemoaned that they didn't really teach anything in high-school, but looking back I realise where my fault lay - and it isn't with the system itself.

It is with the students. They don't want to learn, or rather it isn't that they do not wish to learn - rather - that they rather just want to be told what to regurigtate and get on with their lives.

There are some who did, in fact, go to school to learn - and they did. That was my folly. I figured that merely because the students themselves were uninterested in self education and listening and actually learning that the problem must be with the system.

Turns out that all their bullshit " School is what you make of it " was right.
Turns out I was wrong. Turns out I was barking up the wrong tree.

Jeff - your spleen nonsens is not only tiring, but annoying. Stop smoking the chronic. You've lost a good 80% of your coherant thought process and reason/rational - if you stop now you can probably recover a good majority of it.

Bradbury - I'm not a geek. =b

No comments:

Post a Comment