March 31, 2004

Water



First of all, for all those that do not now know, I don't live in that house with the pool table anymore. Some really shitty shit went down with the landlord and she basically threatened to evict us... which is funny because it was her fault in the first place. I'll probably end up tellng the story at a later time, but right now I just don't feel like it. Sorry.

Other stuff. Well, there is no other stuff really. I should say sorry to Jimmy, for not coming down like I thought I would. I had originally intended to go down there sometime during the weekend, but all our plans apparently went to shit. To top that off, two of my roommates have decided to write up a list of damages due to our landlord's negligence. A great idea actually... until they decided to make that list worth 15,000 dollars.

Yeah.

I probably shouldn't say much more about it now... but I'm stressing out over it. Then again, March seems to have been my month for shit happening. And it's not just me. I think pretty much everybody I know has had a shitty month. March. That's right.

March is the shitty month for the year 2004. I think some sort of nexus to Hell opened up and spewed forth shit onto our lives. That's what I think. It's not scientifically proven, but I'm sure that's what happened.

Also, I know work at Hollywood Video. How sad is that. I went from working in a research institute, to trying to sell people popcorn with their DVD rentals.

Oh well... the plus side, I get free movie rentals. I was thinking about how that is actually cool, and soon I will have watched more movies than all of you... combined. Sweet.

Probably not though. More than likely I'll be too tired to take advantage of that deal. Plus, I'll probably spend time renting video games as well. Either way... at least it's not a stressful job...

Plus, it's not the end all either... I'm actually using this job as a tie-over until I hear more from the VA hospital... which has decided to continue taking it's time with application processes. It sucks, but I guess this is what you have to do when you try to get a job with the government. Once everything is all said and done, it should be fine though.

Well, that's all the depressing news from my corner. Later people.

No comments:

Post a Comment