May 27, 2008

My Suspicions Have Been Aroused...

I saw an article in the Seattle Times today:
Boy who hopped flights caught again at Sea-Tac

It's apparently about a boy named Semaj that doesn't like living in Lakewood (or Tacoma basically, for those unfamiliar) who keeps trying to escape back to Dallas, TX.

I can't blame the boy. I've lived in Lakewood, and other parts of Tacoma... (and Roy... [shudders]) and now when someone talks of going to that area, I want to gouge my eyes out with a butter knife.

But Texas? I've lived there too... it's not much better.

But I'm digressing... that's not what I wanted to mention today. What I wanted to mention was what I noticed in the article. Namely... the boy's name.

Now, the newspaper CLAIMS that this person is a 10 year old boy named Semaj... but just look at that name. It looks fake. I'm sorry, but it does. In fact, take a look at it again... and then flip it around... and you get:

Semaj = James



Coincidence.
Fuck no.

I think James is posing as a ten year old boy trying to hop flights to go down to Texas. For what reason?

I don't know... but I bet it's something deviant. Just look at that face:


I am DEVIANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment