September 16, 2004

FOOL!!!

How dare you say that Jeff does not care??! HOW DARE YOU!!!

I WILL DESTROY YOU AS I HAVE DECIMATED THE GREAT AND ONCE PROUD MOLE PEOPLE!!!

you and your pathetic military training means nothing to me...

NOTHING!!!

{I had coffee earlier today...}

About this coming up to eat Dicks... (jimmy's idea, mind you... which really... can you expect much less when his mom always wants him to eat meat?)... give me a call when you're up here... i'll probably be able to do it, since I don't work that day at hollywood (but I do at the VA, so I might be tired, or kept late that day).

I guess I'm not too... thrilled only because i could go there everyday... and when you can go somewhere everyday, it looses some of that novel appeal.

Unless it is really awesome...

Anyway.

So in reiteration...

I WILL DESTROY YOU BONNIE. YOU AND YOUR MILITARY SCHOOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment