November 28, 2004

Coming home from school was...not good. I had a bit of a nervous breakdown and ended up staying inside most of the time, or spending time alone. There were a few friends whom none of you know because ...you don't...that I could hang out with, but merely because they are rather indifferent, mere associates who I happen to spend time with. They don't care if I change because they never really knew me in the first place. Minus spending time with one good friend, I felt ashamed of the changes I have gone through. I know I shouldn't be because they are positive changes that will help me in the future, but ...I don't know. If I never see any of you again, it would probably be for the best. You'd probably hate me now, and if you hated me before, you'd hate me more now. I've grown up and its sad. I'm sorry. I'm going to be an officer in the United States Army...and that is not something to take lightly in this day and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment