June 10, 2004

Well, on of my best friends who has been in a comma for the past almost 2 weeks finally opened his eyes today and squeezed his dad's hand. It kind of put things into perspective. There are things that need to be cared about, and things that, once you think about them a little, don't really matter that much and never really did. I'm happy for the friendships I've had in the past, and I'm okay with lost friendships. The truth is the world works in mysterious ways, and I love every second of it, even the parts I hate. Josh opening his eyes today was kind of an eye-opener for me. I saw what really counts. I may not get to post tomorrow, and I definitely won't get to post saturday because I'm leaving at 5 in the morning...but I want to tell you all to have a nice month of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment