June 09, 2004

If you really need posts and things to liven the board up, I could post every single mother fucking day about what a spineless bitch Aaron is. In fact, I'd love to that, but to be honest, I don't have enough time.

I would just like to say that I really am so upset with all of you. I can't believe that you would all just turn your backs on me because Aaron's fat girlfriend doesn't like me. Did you guys know that she's never even met me? She has no reason to dislike me other than what other people have told her when I wasn't even there to defend myself

Bradbury, I love you. I don't care if you've ever talked shit about me before. The truth remains that you are a very kind person, a genuine person, and very few of those people remain in the world today. Anyway, I'm leaving saturday for the rest of the month and then I'll be back for a month and a half before I move to missouri. So fuck you all. I'll keep posting to remind you all what bitches you are. Have the satisfaction of knowing you made me cry. Laugh it up, fuckers.

1 comment:

  1. . . . and this is why I love Bonnie so very, very much.

    ReplyDelete