June 29, 2004

God i hate work. i'm not even suppose to be here today. that reminds me-watched the alternate ending of clerks yesterday. its funny. guy comes into the store, holds the place up while dante is counting the money. dante whines about how he isnt even suppose to be there, and the guy shoots him in the head. heh. now thats comedy gold.

i noticed that my life consist of me waiting for a new movie to open and go watching it, and be dissapointed, bitching about it and have people telling me that i'm to "critical". course, majority of these people never went to see the movies i bitch about (van helsing, troy, chronicles of riddick, etc.) so they really shouldnt talk. This is -so far- the worst summer in a long time.
Sherk 2 -so far- is the best movie out right now, and the only other movie ive seen -so far- that hasnt made my teeth hurt is Fahrenheit 9/11. And i hate Michael Moore.

So, I'm not looking foward to Spider-man 2. According to Sammy (yes, i can call him that-i'm a good family friend) Spider-man 2 has less action than in the first one. Wait--less? there was hardly any real action in the first one.
Grreat. But, i'm waiting to be suprised. Who knows...

I dont know if i posted this before, but that dickhead jake gyllenhaal (or however you spell this fuckers name) has been chosen to play Superman. What? Donnie fucking Darko as the Man of Steel? oh jesus. The world has become a terrible place to live in.

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip." - Patrick Bateman, American Psycho

No comments:

Post a Comment