June 24, 2004

The French Revolution was bloody, and needless. If I remember correctly, the king they had at the time -- who was one of the first to be beheaded -- was actually a very good king, and well loved. It was the senselessness of it that made it big. If it weren't a big event, it wouldn't be so well known. But that's just my opinion.

Jeff:
I remember The Matrix being very well anticipated. Most everyone I knew couldn't wait for it to come out, anyway. Regardless of that, they made sequels -- and...to be honest, the 3rd installment was the best one, I know for a fact I'm not alone in that opinion either. Hell, I've known a lot of people who only liked the 3rd one. Pitch Black was also expected to be a good movie, from what all I heard. On the other hand, I remember it not meeting expectations. Tons of people wanted it to be good, and hated it....most of those people though, said that Riddick was the saving grace for the movie, because he was definitely a badass character. I know that's why I want to see chronicles....not because of Pitch Black, but because of the person they chose =P

Jimmoi:

It's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment