June 10, 2004

Bonnie, what the fuck? Are you twelve?

Now, let's look at the situation from a logical point of view. Way back in the day, you said some shit about my relationship, and Ana, WHOM YOU'D NEVER MET? Because you did that, she doesn't like you. She doesn't want you over, and I argued on your behalf for many hours, and it didn't change anything. So why in the fuck would I endanger my relationship for your sake? I'm not going to do it. Period. If that makes me a spineless bitch, then so be it, but I pick my battles.

I figured you'd react like the pre-pubescant bitch that seems to inhabit your body, my hope is that some day you'll grow out of your adolescence. Let me explain something very simple to you, way back in the day, when we were good friends, I wanted to have sex with you. That's why I hung around you all the time, it seemed obvious to a lot of other people, so I would assume you caught on to it too. Now, I don't want to have sex with you, so obviously, hanging out would be less of a priority. That's the male mentality, laid out plain and bare for you righ there. Personally, I find you quite annoying, and having you around is not very high on my list of priorities.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll respond to this, I assure you though, I will not be responding to your psychopathic tirades any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment