May 09, 2004

Well, my car's radiator sprung a huge leak... again. I don't think I can patch it this time and I don't have the cash to buy a new one. So, assuming I was approved for my credit card, it looks like I get to use that as a down payment for a new car. I'd rather not do that, but push has finally come to shove, I'm just going to keep sinking money into this car if I keep driving it and I'll never be able to save up enough actual money to put a down payment on a car. I hate my car with a passion.

Anyway, Bradbury, if you could give me a call about whether or not you'd like to help me steer clear of shitty cars, that'd be cool. Sorry I keep calling you when my chips are down, some day we'll just hang out for the sake of hanging out and not because I need the knowledge you possess that I don't. If you can't make it out for awhile, I'd just like to know what to steer clear of on my preliminary day of looking around.

Fuck, I feel like a strong drink right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment