April 26, 2004

Hooray, jeff! I'm so proud of you! Even your title sounds interesting. Hey, when you get more established at your work, can I come visit you? I think it would be totally cool...I love visiting people at work and going to lunch and talking about work even though...I don't work right now and I'm so freaking happy about that. THis is the first time in my life where I've had nothing to do and dont have to work and it's wonderful.

So, the other night I went to a party that these guys I met and they seemed pretty cool and one was australian and totally hot....great combo, so i went and it's a REALLY long story that i could type, but i'm too lazy and i'll do it tomorrow, but anyway, they turned out to be RAMTHA FOLLOWERS!!!, but by the time i found out i was too drunk to drive and i was freaking out. I can think about it now and laugh because I'm still alive and i wasn't raped or probed or anything, but it was a VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment