March 31, 2004

was thumbing through one of my old yearbooks....can anyone guess whose signature chased this?

Despite the whichway
in cubbards made of stone
with the colours of
and mix in a dash
"Reguardless", I won the race
and Reguardless i did say
But deep in caves
without light
or sound
a stirring
if not a snake
then what better?

..........................................................................................................
give up? The elder Collins fella left behind that little gem, albeit its one of those that you turn every which way and put under all sorts of lights and for the life of you, you cant quite seem to put a finger on exactly what color it is.
In contrast its a better quote than the one Aaron left me..."Napster--Watch out or Lars Ulrich and the DEA will shut you down" . Its pretty blunt, but thankfully those crafty agents from the good ol DEA havent caught on to me yet.
Umm yah, well im going to be moving back out to good ol Roy, school didnt go so great so im cutting my losses and taking a quarter or two off to get my bearings and stuff. Might even look into some ventures into law enforcement(figure taking a trip into a coked out slum with nothing but a beretta and a flashlight is better than going over to play in the big oil soaked sandbox) or if i really can get my head back into the whole school thing, go for some Voc tech training and go for a specialized electricians liscense...well i guess thats my status report, for now anyways....i need to start doing this more often

No comments:

Post a Comment