March 11, 2004

Jesse,
I read what you wrote. 3 times. It doesn't exactly make sense to me. I just don't see where you're coming from, and I'm not trying to be rude. I just think that fulfillment isn't always an active change. Some people are seriously fulfilled by leeching off of society. That's what they want to do. I don't know. I guess "fulfillment" is subjective. It's going to be different to every person.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Jimmy is coming home the 19th, which is the day you leave, but if you're not too busy, you should hang out with us. I haven't seen you in about a year. I was thinking about the bbq james had a few years ago. I think it was about 4 years ago, actually. When I think about it I laugh a lot, but it also makes me sad that it will never happen again.

Anyway, it's nice out. I'm going to go on a picnic for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment