February 03, 2004

Last night had to be the WORST NIGHT IN THE WHOLE EXISTANCE OF MY LIFE. Not the bad nights with jimmy were we just drove around and he molested me, and where zach smoked just a little, because hes a fag-. And not the night of drinking funzo where i didnt get any sleep and kept waking up throwing up....... but the driving where EVERY PERSON IN THE FUCKING CAR SMOKES BECAUSE ITS COOL, and heres little me, sitting in the back with two others WHO SMOKE EVERY 2 MINUTES. Now I like lesbians, mainly when they are hot, nekid, and all over eachother. But the lesbians I was hanging out with, smoked, cursed, werent that hot, AND ONE LOOKED LIKE A MAN. Not only was the ubar smoking like it was your last day on earth bad, but when I found out that MOST the kids were bunch of 16 year olds. Who talked mostly about " beating someones ass because they want to beat my little brother up.


Now besides all that shit, we didnt go to any falls dea--- goodness, because they had to go home for dinner that their mommys were making. Instead we went to the mall and played ddr. Thas thas to be the highlight of my day, playing DDR. Now I'm going to go Kill some people in games now, because i never ever want to remmember this night ever in my intire life. ever. My life has gone down hill where all im doing, is playing games.....and doing homework online....... NEED TO DO SOMETHING

FUCKING JIMMY, ZACH AND JEFF. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE OR I KILL THIS HERE CHICKEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment