August 21, 2003

Yeah, "Inverse Enigma" ...everyone hating the French is JUST like a pep rally. Gee, I'm surprised and shocked and, I have to admit, mildly jealous that I didn't think of that first. Aww...you caught me...I was being sarcastic because I really have no idea what the hell you're talking about. And as for uppity whiney little pussies, i saw about 30 of those when I went into Starbucks the other day, so I'm really just confused as to how I can respond further without being a total bitch. I'd say I want to kick your ass to next friday, but I don't want to come across as a bully, but really I'm not a bully...bla bla bla

Although I've never met Joe, I've seen pictures. I've met Chrissie and I think they'd be the most perfect couple ever.

Hey James...exactly how does one "suck a fuck"?

No comments:

Post a Comment