April 25, 2003

POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well the zacko, I think the revival of the 'crew' one last time would be great, mabey this time I wont wear slippers or cut my knee on barbed wire... good times... well I don't know if anyone is up to it but you have my vote... bitchesss...

Personaly, the whole organization of the board thing, fuck you all, who cares, so you have to scroll all the way down to see who posted... wait, fuck you james, change it...

I WILL BURNINATE YOU ALL HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I wont be able to post again until monday, unless I can find a computer with the internet... (bastard moten breaking)... untill then... I bid you all a good thumb up your ass... (not really, I actually love you all, see what a liberal/independent colledge will do to you (it obiosly hasent improved my spelling skills)...

No comments:

Post a Comment