April 27, 2003

chrissie got first post and didnt even realise it. har.

who gives a shit about the fucking marmot?

well..it looks like i cant get the weekend of the 9th off...but i told my boss to fuck of. not really. im just going to quit. cause i hate that job anyways. if i took it seriously..i would cut my hair. and wear the uniform they tell me to. and be nice to the costomers..and wash my hands befor ei fill up the ice machine. hehe.....

yeah.

i will just get new job.

and drinking and mayhem will be the rsult.

now i need to point something out.

EIGHT POINT FIVE

steven is not longer any more winning with his no shirt girls liken him with my no shirt tattoo good chestness. muahaha.

and jimmoi...fucking a jimmoi

gay.

i love you jimmoi.

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY! YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!

bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment