September 18, 2002

Steve, I agree with your point, that's not really what I meant. I'm talking about fucktards who come up to me and say things like "I was listening to the song Hooker with a Penis today, only TOOL would have the guts to make a song about transexual prostitutes." (Yes, someone said this to me.) In reality Hooker With A Penis is a song a person accusing TOOL of "selling out", and it's very clear in the lyrics that this is the case. Another issue is when someone tells me how TOOL was a Christian band in the past and cites the song Opiate as their evidence. This is also clearly another idiotic misinterpretation which due to the fact that this person is telling other people will become a propagated lie, since the lyrics are "If you want to get your soul to heaven, judge in me, now don't you judge or question. You are broken now but faith can heal you, just do everything I tell you to do." These are the fans that make me angry, not the ones who ignore the lyrical content, but the ones who pervert and distort the lyrical content to something it isn't.

Also, Steve, does the 7th mix machine in your arcade have a memory card slot?

No comments:

Post a Comment