September 16, 2002

On the subject of teenybopperism, or whatever, who cares?

Anyway... I got pickpocketed for the first time this weekend. That's 200 dollars that was supposed to pay my credit card bill and James and TOOL tickets gone. Sorry for the delay in the repayment James, but I won't forget. I also happen to know I owe Bradbury ten bucks for that one paintball excursion, so if you still want that I'll give it to James or Steven next time I see one of them. I do plan to drop by the arcade next time I'm up...

When I finally get out of Oregon, there are things I'm going to miss about working construction. For instance, friday I was helping my Dad and the cabinet installer, Allen, put in a floor to ceiling unit that was being troublesome, after a long struggle we all stood back and my Dad and Allen exchanged the following piece of construction worker dialogue:

ALLEN-"Jesus, this is like a monkey fuckin' a football"

MY DAD-"Like taking a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut."

ALLEN-"Like jacking off a running dog."

It's conversations like this you just can't find anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment