September 18, 2002

Off topic...Aaron a lot of people don't listen to music entirely for the meaning
behind the lyrics. I mean I for example pick and choose subconsciously.
Some TOOL songs I like for the lyrics, sure....but there are many just because
I enjoy the sound of their music, vocals and all.
Rage Against the Machine however, I listened almost all their lyrics.
Which is why I have always been a fan of them.
Then ya got bands like Disturbed...I don't really pay much attention to the
meaning behind any of their songs, granted I can sing along to a lot of 'em
but I just see the words as vocals...part of the music. (Although their new
album has some content that I'd like to hear from what I've heard of it)
I care about what I enjoy...not necissarily the meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment