March 19, 2002

POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve:
Your a fucking idiot, don't talk about being anti-social when everytime I see you or hear about you your with a different person or a different group of people, I seem to remember someone else that brought three new people to shari's, gee could that be you??? ya thats what I thought... I don't need anyone to tell me that James is a dick, I fucking know that, just because you've known him a few years more than I have doesn't mean you know that hes more dick than I do... fuck you...

as for James being the leader, fuck that, he doesn't lead me and I'm sure he doesn't lead anyone of you...

James:
I'm sorry if you had a bad day of work, but ya know what I have too, I've been hit on by every single kind of nasty woman you could ever think of, insulted by my co workers, cut my self, burnt myself, brused myself, my life has been threatened, gotten yelled at for something being dirty when I cleaned it10 thousand fucking times, I have to put up with the skaters from the park next door, gotten knives pulled on me, put up with pot smokers, crack smokers, all of the drunk people you can imagin, people sneeking in, crying babys, children, rich people, people trying to get me to fallow "the all mighty God", people sneeking food in, homeless peolpe, people who can't clean up after them selves (such as; vomit, wemon on there period, chew, piss, shit, etc.), mentaly unstabel-disturbed-retarded people (ya, they're regulars), I work in the getto of puyallup, it takes me 40mins to an hour to get to work, and a lot of other things that make my job shit... I'm sure that alot of people have jobs that are shit, like steven at wall mart, I'm sure all those people are great... so I'm sure alot of people can sypathize with you...

Andy:
I completely agree with you...

Kissie Shortie:
who the fuck asked you??? Mabey that Occasionally should be never, is there to much testosterone for you, fuck off... don't call me your boy, I'm not one of your fucking boys... and who the fuck are you???

if I have offended anyone, good, fuck you, and I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!, unlike some people I do concider all of you friends and I value your opinion(sometimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment