March 20, 2002

POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No steve, your a fucking idiot, it was three people you brought, the tall guy, the chick, and the guy that went to frontier... lets see, one... two... three... yup I count three... and everytime I see you you're with someone different so yes I concider you social... you thought you had a sucsesful rebuttle to counter my post so you thought I sould put my foot in my mouth but you seem to be intierly wrong...

Steve: insert head in to ass, Because apperently, you are the fucking idiot here

and no I don't need someone to tell me that james is a dick, especialy you, I understand the nin thing, it was explained to me in great detail...

No, nether of us are following james right now, in fact we are following Aaron right now, hes the one who started the argument...

I do agree with you on one thing, I find all of this very funny too...

Krissie Shortie:
I'm sorry, I briefly read over your post a I thought you said "my boys" I do apologize for that... but yes I was offended about the ddr and guns thing... not so much the ddr thing... with boys in a group you are going to find that there will be alot of penis flying around, so insulting the testosterone level will offend someone, I just happend to be that someone, so fuck off, you came in the middle of an argument and stated things about whats going on, thats anyoing as fuck... and I wasnt bitching/complaining about work, if you would look at the board and talk to us you'd be a little more informed...

I'm sure you and steve are haveing fun pocking and proding at me while playing footsy under the table, but you have failed... if your going to argue, come up with something liable...

Bradbury:
I hate spell check... and fuck you too...

Jesse:
I don't want to grow up, I'm a toys'r'us kid and I'm having fun... get a hair cut...

Andy:
fuck you, I'm gonna be goddamn rude...

everyone:
I love online arguments... fuck you all, I love you too...

No comments:

Post a Comment